Call for Presentations
October 1-3, 2019 | Indianapolis, IN
CIM Users Group – North American Meeting
"Back to Basics: How the CIM Supports Analytics, Integration and Operational Efficiencies"
At this time our Call for Presentations is open, we encourage you to share your CIM knowledge as it relates to our theme, "How the CIM Supports Analytics, Integration and Operational Efficiencies"
and other CIM related topics.
Papers should emphasize how CIM is, or could be, used to support analytics and integration; however, other topics such as the need to providing seamless integration between CIM and 61850 standards used in distribution and transmission or new topcis such as the need to implement the new Digital Utility will be considered.
Call for Presentation Instructions:
Submissions are due by September 20, 2019 and can be sent to:
- Submit a 200 – 500 word abstract outlining the presentation's key message
- Include your name, title, company, address, phone number, email and short bio of the author
- Identity a presenter or presenters
- Priority in presentation selection is given to utilities, ISOs, RTOs, TSOs, DSOs, retailers, universities and non-profit industry organizations.
- Suppliers may present a utility approved presentation if they are co-authors. Preference, however, will be given to presentations with a utility presenter.
- All presentations must be non-commercial (no overt marketing material in the presentation) with a focus on the CIM lifecycle which is deemed to be informative and helpful to other companies considering using the CIM.
- Non-commercial thought leadership presentations from all CIMug members are also welcome.
- Presentations that demonstrate actual experiences with lessons learned will be preferred over high-level strategies for planned projects.
- CIM Users Group membership is not a requirement for presentations.
We encourage our members to participate via a sponsorship or vendor demonstration table. We have several sponsorship levels to choose from including Platinum, Gold, Silver, Lanyard and 2 reception sponsors. For additional information visit please contact Margaret Goodrich at
720 City Center Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Presented By The CIM Users Group
The CIM Users Group is not-for-profit organization of utilities, consultants, and suppliers dedicated to educating utility stakeholders on the IEC CIM standards, promoting the use of CIM and developing consensus and consistency across the industry on using the CIM standards.
CIM Users Group, 10604 Candler Falls Court, Raleigh, NC 27614 USA
Fax: +1-919-869-2700, http://cimug.ucaiug.org