Call for Presentations
3-5 October, 2022 | Arnhem, Netherlands
CIM Users Group – European Meeting
"DSO of the Future: Integrating the Total Energy Solution"
Call for Presentations will be open as of July 1st and we encourage you to share your CIM knowledge as it relates to our theme, "DSO of the Future: Integrating the Total Energy Solution"
and other CIM related topics.
Papers should emphasize the need for providing seamless integration between the DSO systems and subsystems using the CIM standards.
Call for Presentation Instructions:
Submissions are due by September 15, 2022 and can be sent to: email@example.com
- Submit a 200 – 500 word abstract outlining the presentation's key message
- Include your name, title, company, address, phone number, email and short bio of the author
- Identity a presenter or presenters
- Priority in presentation selection is given to utilities, (TSOs, DSOs), market participants, universities and non-profit industry organizations.
- Suppliers may present a utility approved presentation if they are co-authors. Preference, however, will be given to presentations with a utility presenter.
- All presentations must be non-commercial (no overt marketing material in the presentation) with a focus on the CIM lifecycle which is deemed to be informative and helpful to other companies considering using the CIM.
- Non-commercial thought leadership presentations from all CIMug members are also welcome.
- Presentations that demonstrate actual experiences with lessons learned will be preferred over high-level strategies for planned projects.
- CIM Users Group membership is not a requirement for presentations.
We encourage our members to participate via a sponsorship or vendor demonstration table. We have several sponsorship levels to choose from including Platinum, Gold, Silver, Lanyard and 2 reception sponsors. For additional information visit please contact Margaret Goodrich at
Meeting location Robbers & van den Hoogen B.V.
6824 BC Arnhem, NL
Presented By The CIM Users Group
The CIM Users Group is not-for-profit organization of utilities, consultants, and suppliers dedicated to educating utility stakeholders on the IEC CIM standards, promoting the use of CIM and developing consensus and consistency across the industry on using the CIM standards.
CIM Users Group, P.O. Box 315, Shell Knob, MO 65747 USA
Fax: +1-903-477-7176, http://cimug.ucaiug.org