· Priority in presentation selection is given to utilities, ISOs, RTOs, TSOs, DSOs, retailers, universities and non-profit industry organizations.
· Suppliers may present a utility approved presentation if they are co-authors. Preference, however, will be given to presentations with a utility presenter.
· All presentations must be non-commercial (no overt marketing material in the presentation) with a focus on the CIM lifecycle which is deemed to be informative and helpful to other companies considering using the CIM.
· Non-commercial thought leadership presentations from all CIMug members are also welcome.
· Presentations that demonstrate actual experiences with lessons learned will be preferred over high-level strategies for planned projects.
· CIM Users Group membership is not a requirement for presentations.
Call for Presentation Instructions:
1. Navigate to the form on the CIMug SharePoint site using the button below.
2. Enter the information required in the form, including:
a. Your name
e. Phone Number
g. Short Bio
h. Additional Co-Presenters (optional)
3. IMPORTANT: Please remember to attach your 200-500 word abstract in either Microsoft Word or PDF format before submission.
4. If you would prefer to email your submission, please send it to Henny Wieland at firstname.lastname@example.org.