Call for Presentations
The UCA International Users Group and the CIM Users Group are announcing a call for presentations for their next meeting, scheduled for November 7-9, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio. We encourage you to share your CIM knowledge as it relates to our theme: “How Innovative Utilities Are Deploying CIM Solutions!
We are seeking presentations addressing utility projects, application case studies, project implementation issues, international standards, new tools and technology and industry best practices.
The CIM user community is interested in hearing presentations on the following topics:
- How Utilities are Deploying CIM Solutions
- Using CIM for Enterprise System Integration
- Using CIM for Network Model Management
- Using CIM to Manage Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
- Understanding the Relationship Between CIM and OpenFMB
- Using CIM as an Enterprise Semantic Model
- Understanding UML Modeling For CIM
- Open-Source Software for Distribution Grid Operators
- CIM for Asset Management and Analytics
- How CIM Uses Power Flow Data
- Exploiting CIM Semantics for Smart Grids
- Performing CIM Network Analysis and Simulation using Open Source Tools
- An Introduction to CIM and Related Standards
To have your presentation considered for this meeting, please submit your abstract by October 1, 2017!
Please submit a 200-500 word abstract outlining the presentation’s key messages.
Include your name, title, company, address, phone, and email address.
Provide a short bio of the author(s) and identify the presenter(s).
Members are encouraged to sponsor the meeting or a vendor table at the Wednesday evening hospitality reception and demonstration. Conference sponsors have the opportunity to give a keynote address during the general assembly and Table Sponsors get time to speak at an evening reception on Thursday. For details on the various sponsorship opportunities please contact Barry Haaser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Information about the Americas Meeting
Details on the CIM Users Group - Americas 2017 Meeting are coming soon. Please visit our website for the latest information.