CIM USERS GROUP MEETING:
1-4, June 2015
CIM as a Solution for Interoperability at TSOs & DSOs
Returning from our meetings in Oslo, Norway last June and Newport Beach, CA this past November, the CIM Users Group is gathering this June in Gdynia, just outside of Gdansk, Poland to focus on how the CIM solves interoperability problems in the DSO enterprise and facilitates DSO/TSO. collaboration Presentations on other uses of the CIM are welcome as well. Don’t miss your opportunity to get involved!
Engage with utility decision makers involved in developing standards-based enterprise information architectures and integration frameworks to meet the business challenges of European utilities. View Sponsorship Opportunities Here
Share your story and use cases to enhance learning and understanding regarding the use of the CIM and thereby help promote the use of the CIM within the industry. If you have a presentation on the project/product implementation issues on the following topics related to planned, underway, or completed projects, submit your paper today!
The call for presentations deadline is April 3, 2015 Click here for instructions on submitting your abstract!
- How TSOs and DSOs could collaborate more using CIM (e.g., Model merging at DSO level with frames, boundaries as defined for TSOs – with mods for distribution?
- How TSOs and DSOs could collaborate more using CIM (e.g., Model merging at DSO level with frames, boundaries as defined for TSOs with modifications for distribution)
- Impact of EU Network Codes on DSOs and DSO/TSO information exchange
- CIM as solution for integrating distribution systems (e.g., smart meters, outage management and customer information systems)
- Application of new CIM distribution feeder models
- Network management for TSOs/DSOs
- Best practices on how to apply CIM model/standards in the DSO/TSO enterprise
- Experience with Enterprise Semantic Modeling (ESM) and Information Management (EIM) based on the CIM
- CIM-based system integration utility stories
- CIM – 61850 harmonization
Register Registration is now open for the European CIM Users Group meeting. Don’t miss your opportunity to network with CIM users and share your experiences. Early Bird rates apply until April 30th! Register Now
For additional information on sponsoring this event please contact Brittany Cameron, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1- 720-369-8580.